Artec Industries New JL Bellypan is designed to give your 2018 plus Jeep JLU Wrangler full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 3/16 inch thick bare Steel skids and 3/16 inch zinc plated Steel brackets, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JL Bellypan Kit offers the ultimate heavy strength solution for your new Jeep JLU.
At a total of 172 lbs, the total net weight is 96 lbs more than factory skids but much heavier duty and more complete coverage
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4 inch from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 3/16 inch bare Steel for skid plates (finishing required) and 3/16 inch zinc plated steel brackets
- Skid Plates are bare unfinished steel so you can choose your best finishing whether its powdercoating for a great look, truck bed liner for durability, or rattle can for easy touch ups
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4 inch higher clearance
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
- For a 44 percent reduction in weight, see our Aluminum Bellypan. 152 lbs (steel) vs 86 lbs (aluminum)
Skid Plates Are Bare Steel And Will Rust If Not Finished. Do Not Leave Unfinished...Paint It At Least. Artec Is Not Responsible For Rusted Parts. Some Small Minor Surface Rust May Be Present When Received.
OEM gas tank skid removal required. For easiest install, remove skid when tank is near empty. See instructions for simple ideas on removing OEM gas tank skid.
Note: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
This Part Fits:
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.