- Synergy Rear Upper Control Arms for 2Door & 4Door Jeep JK / JL
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are bent similar to factory arm specs to clear OEM wheels with larger tires
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- Collapsed Length: 17-3/8"
- Extended Length: 18-7/8"
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Flex Joints
- (2) Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Assemblies
- (2) Pinch Bolts & Grade 8 Hardware
- (2) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- When upgrading to adjustable control arms from cam bolts, it is recommended to replace the cam bolts with our 8014 Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit.
- Previously part # 8054
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.