Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer improves steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. Fixed-rate Series 2.1 stabilizers have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Performance Shocks rewrites the book on damper development. These new shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited.
These Jeep-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, Falcon’s corner-specific Series 3 Piggyback and Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers and Wrangler-specific Nexus EF 2 steering stabilizers deliver the best damping characteristics possible. After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced dampers to the awaiting Jeep market.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JT Gladiator
• 0-6” Lift
• Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
Nexus EF 2.1 Stabilizers:
• Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizers improve steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
• Fixed-rate damping optimized for on-and off-road driving
• Ideal for daily driven Jeeps that frequently take the beaten trail
JL/JLU–JT Falcon Stabilizers:
• JL/JLU–JT specific steering stabilizer w/ stock tie rod mounting clamp
Nexus EF Stabilizers (All):
• Vehicle-specific steering stabilizers
• OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
• Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
• Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
• Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
• 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
• Low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
• No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
• Hard anodized billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
• Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil w/ high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.