The ultra-simple TeraFlex JK 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ Shock Extensions comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- JK 2-Door 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ Shock Extensions
- The basic parts needed to fit larger tires for better ground clearance
- Better off-road capability without compromising on road handling
- All factory controls remain functional and within parameters of the factory
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1352002
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 Inches
- 2.5 inch lift coil springs
- Bump stop extensions
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Shock extensions - front and rear
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5 inches
- Also available w/ shock absorbers instead of shock extensions (P/N 1251002); as well as w/out shock absorbers or shock extensions (P/N 1351002)
- Install Time: 4 Hours
This Part Fits:
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.