The TeraFlex JK 4 Inch Suspension Lift Kit delivers the ability to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
This kit includes 4 inch lift coil springs, bump stops, front and rear brake lines, front brake line anchor kit, front sway bar disconnects, rear track bar bracket, rear sway bar links, and all necessary hardware.
This kit will allow you to run up to a 37 inch tire. Aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required.
- JK 2-Door 4 Inch Lift Kit - No Shocks
- Includes the basic pieces needed to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions
- Steel Springs and Components
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Zinc Plated Hardware
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1151421
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 4 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 37 Inches
- 4 inch lift coil springs
- Bump Stops
- Front and rear brake lines
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear trackbar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- All necessary hardware
- And more
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
- Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (P/N 1744014)
- Requires 2.5-4 Inch Adjustable Alpine Flexarms (P/N 1415610) or 3-6 Inch Adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms (P/N 1315010) and HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (P/N 1753418) to set correct suspension geometry including caster angle, pinion angle, roll center, and load tuning during re-alignment after installation. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function within factory parameters
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - TeraFlex 9550 VSS (P/N 1545200) or Falcon shock absorbers recommended
- Install Time: 5 Hours
This Part Fits:
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.