The TeraFlex JK/JKU Drag Link Flip Kit, and Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent on JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 4-6 inch lift kits by maintaining proper steering geometry for superior highway drivability.
Flipping the Drag Link (50 percent stronger than factory) over the Knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues, while the Front Track Bar Drop Bracket corrects steering geometry. The Frame Brace reinforces the frame further reducing excessive movement and front-end shimmy. The new Drag Link threads into the factory adjusting sleeve and uses a tapered insert to mount to the Knuckle.
This comprehensive kit combines our Drag Link Flip Kit with our Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods and does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
- JK Wrangler (2-door) w/ Dana 30 or 44 axle
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) w/ Dana 30 or 44 axle
- Lift Height: 4-6 inches
- Drag Link Flip Kit (P/N 1600448)
- Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit (P/N 1600444)
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
Drag Link Flip Kit (P/N 1600448)
- Relocates drag link over the knuckle
- Bolts directly to new high steer knuckle
- 50 percent stronger than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
- Forged drag link threads into factory adjusting sleeve
Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit (P/N 1600444)
- Frame side track bar drop bracket corrects steering geometry
- Frame brace strengthens the frame to further reduce front end shimmy or excess movement
- Welding is required
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- This kit must be used w/ the included Flipped Drag Link (P/N 1600448) and may require additional modifications to improve handling and maintain correct steering geometry
- Install Time: 4 Hours
- SKU: 1600440
This Part Fits:
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.