The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JK/JKU Heavy-Duty Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar is engineered to withstand these abusive side loads and eliminates any front-end shimmy or handling issues. It also allows lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components.
Our Heavy-Duty Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar is 230 percent stronger than the stock piece making it the strongest track bar on the market!
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 0-6 inch
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- Sold individually
Features and Benefits:
- HD Forged Track Bar is 230 percent stronger than factory track bar
- Bolts onto factory track bar brackets and can be used w/ or w/out a Track Bar Relocation Bracket - no cutting or welding required
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
- Replacement bushings (P/N 835770) available individually
- Install Time: 1 Hour
- SKU: 1753418
This Part Fits:
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.