The ultra-simple TeraFlex JKU 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shock Absorbers comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- JKU 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shocks
- Comes with the basic parts needed to fit some larger tires
- Increased ground clearance for better off road capability w/ out compromising on road handling
- Engineered w/ Drivability and performance in mind
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1251000
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited
- Lift Height: 2.5 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 Inches
- 2.5 inch lift coil springs
- Bump stop extensions
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks - set of 4
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5 inches
- Also available w/ shock extensions instead of shock absorbers (P/N 1352000) as well as w/out shock absorbers or shock extensions (P/N 1351000)
- Install Time: 4 Hours
This Part Fits:
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.