The TeraFlex JKU 3 Inch Suspension Lift Kit delivers the ability to tackle some serious trails. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit.
Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
- JKU 4-Door 3 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shocks and Track Bar
- Delivers the ability to tackle some serious trails!
- Drivability and performance are the most important factors
- Factory stability controls remain functional and within the factory Jeep parameters
- Engineered w/ Drivability and performance in mind
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1251220
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- Lift Height: 3 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 Inches
- 3 inch lift coil springs
- Front adjustable track bar
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks - set of 4
- All necessary hardware
- This kit allows up to a 35 inch tire; requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
- Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (P/N 1744014)
- Install Time: 5 Hours
This Part Fits:
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.