The TeraFlex JK 4 inch Suspension System delivers everything you need to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back!
This system includes 4 inch lift coil springs, all lower and upper adjustable flexarms, front adjustable track bar, 9550 shock absorbers, front sway bar disconnects, rear sway bar links, rear track bar bracket, bump stops and all necessary hardware.
This kit will allow you to run up to a 37 inch tire; aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required, or use stock wheels with TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000 - 2 sets).
- JK 4-Door 4 Inch Lift Kit w/ 8 Flexarms, Track Bar and 9550 Shocks
- Everything you need to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions
- Includes all 8 Flexarms and Track Bar
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS Shocks - All 4
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1451400
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 4 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 37 Inches
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- 2012-2018 JKs require exhaust spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
- Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this lift kit
- Install Time: 8 Hours
This Part Fits:
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.