The JL/JLU: Falcon Progressive Bump Stop Kit adds additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement.
Progressive Foam Bump Stops are constructed from a performance-tuned high-density closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
Additionally, these maintenance-free Progressive Bump Stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 0-4.5 inches
- Front Foam bump stops - pair
- Rear Foam bump stops - pair
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Replaces factory bump stops
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Fits JL/JLU w/ 0-4.5 inches or more lift
- Patented technology
- Replaces factory foam bump stops only
- Does Not affect tire size unless used with JL/JLU Bump stop Strike Pad Kit (P/N 1959500) and/or JL/JLU Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (P/N 1959300)
- Install Time: 2 Hours
- SKU: 1959200
This Part Fits:
|2018-2019||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.