These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 1.5 Inch Sport ST1 Suspension System is prefect for the Jeeper who wants the look of a lifted rig and larger tires for more ground clearance. Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the coil spring spacers will not compromise highway ride or handling, while the Falcon Progressive bump stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming. This is a cost-effective solution for your daily driver/trail Jeep.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. The Sport ST1 has minimal impact on factory geometry.
This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex coil springs have been engineered to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered without shocks or with a choice of select Falcon shock absorbers.
- JLU 4-Door: 1.5 Inch Sport ST1 Suspension System - w/Falcon 2.1 Monotube
- Includes Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks
- Coil Springs and Bump Stops Are Optimized
- Minimal Impact on Factory Geometry
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Spacers
- Injection Molded Foam Bump Stops
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1165021
- 2018-Present Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 1.5 Inches
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33 inches
- Rubicon Fenders: 33 inches
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inches (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- 1.5 Inch Lift Coil Spring Spacers (JL 2-Door: P/N 1165100 and JLU 4-Door: P/N 1165200)
- Falcon Progressive Front and Rear Bump Stop Kit (P/N 1959200)
- Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Absorbers (0-1.5 Inch Lift: P/N 11-01-21-400-000)
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Sport ST1 Features and Benefits:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 33 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 33-35 inch Tires
- Allows fitment of larger tires for more ground clearance and more aggressive aesthetics
- Minimal impact on suspension geometry
Street and Trail Features and Benefits:
- Delivers true street and trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Falcon Progressive Front and Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models
- Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JLU 4-Door models
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - Not Included
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35 inch tires. Requires 2 Inch Front and Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (P/N 1959500) - Not Included
- Works w/ original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers (not included in base kit) - Falcon shock absorbers recommended
- Install Time: 3.5 Hours
- ST1 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube (P/N 1165121)
- ST1 - No Shock Absorbers (P/N 1165002)
- ST1 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube (P/N 1165021)
- ST1 - No Shock Absorbers (P/N 1165000)
This Part Fits:
|2018-2019||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.