Artec Industries is excited to announce the New Modular Rear Axle Truss For Jeep JK 44 axles. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 1/4 inch thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and provide a low profile link mounting surface. The truss itself spans about 31 inches across the center of your axle. It can be used by itself or added to with either coil springs mounts or leaf spring mounts.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle with optional perches For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- May require minor brake line relocation to fit.
This Part Fits:
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.