Jeep Wrangler JL Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Track Bar. Adjustable track bars are used to help center your axles when running a suspension lift. Considerably stronger than stock to hold up to the abuse of large tires and aggressive off road driving. Length is adjustable on the vehicle to make adjustments a breeze. Uses maintenance free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings on both ends. Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers.
Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- Allows centering of rear axle when running a suspension lift
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- Maintenance Free, no greasing required
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings eliminate binding issues associated with stock vulcanized bushings
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- No modifications required to install
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made from high quality 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Compatible from 0-6 inches of lift. Synergy MFG 8856-01 Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket recommended for lifts 2 inches and taller and requires a minimum 2 inches of bump stop spacing.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4811-01 and the replacement bushings are 4327-01
- Min/max lengths:37.50/38.38
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.