- Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer
- Three Preset Stiffness Modes, Soft, Medium, and Firm
- Neutrally Charged Steering Stabilization
- Constructed Using Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- 5/8 Inch Induction Hardened Chrome and a Hard Anodized
- Internal Billet Piston
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Medium Difficulty Installation
- Compatible with the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
By Teraflex. Improve your Jeep’s ride by eliminating steering wander with the high-performance Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer. This steering stabilizer comes with 3 preset stiffness modes: Soft, Medium, and Firm. They are optimized depending on aggressive rock climbing, daily driving, or highway cruising modes, using a neutrally charged steering stabilization.
Aircraft Grade Alloy. This steering stabilizer is constructed using aircraft-grade, 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with a 5/8-inch induction hardened chrome and a hard anodized internal billet piston.
Warranty. All buyers are protected by a 3-year limited warranty, which covers the product from any defects in materials and workmanship. Any extensive modifications or abnormal wear will not be covered.
Installation. If you have moderate to expert-level mechanical skills, expect this installation to last up to 2 hours with a medium degree of difficulty.
Application. The Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer is compatible with the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL.
All returns require pre-authorization and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.